Whilst the government has removed all restrictions relating to the Covid-19 pandemic, we hope you can agree that prioritising the health and wellbeing of all staff, exhibitors and visitors, is of utmost importance and in doing so, we recommend the following ahead of attending:
- As part of our commitment to providing a safe event environment for all, we advise that you take a lateral flow test 24hours before attending the event. This is not a compulsory requirement, and you will not be asked to present proof of a negative result, however it is a recommendation.
- If you feel unwell or present any symptoms in the lead up to the event, we advise that you do not attend. You can swap out your pass with a colleague who can visit the registration desk on arrival to make this change.
Please do not attend if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
The venue have also carried out measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 such as:
- Thermal imaging cameras have been installed in the reception area and loading bay to detect body temperatures of those arriving into the building
- Anyone showing a temperature of 38.0 C and above will be given the opportunity to wait outside in an appropriate area for 10 minutes to be re-tested
- We ask that you wash your hands as soon as arriving the venue
- Hand Sanitiser is available at the entrances and around the building, and hot water hand washing stations with anti-bacterial hand wash are positioned inside
If you become unwell during your time at the PAY360 conference, please speak to the nearest member of staff.
We are constantly monitoring the current situation regarding Covid-19 so this policy is subject to change.